Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Answer to a Question!


Many of you have asked why we are collecting just the tab and not the whole can! I was finally able to get an answer to this question!

"Why collect only the tabs? Pop tabs are easy to collect and allow for any individual or community organization to participate. ... Tabs are also smaller and cleaner than aluminum cans enabling the Ronald McDonald House to handle the large volume they receive. We encourage you to recycle the entire aluminum can after you have saved the pull-tab for the Ronald McDonald House."

I've read many sites that have both positive and negative things to say about this. But the bottom line for me is I want my kids to see that we can achieve a goal if we put our mind to it! Thanks to you who have sent us tabs and have made it so fun!

No comments: